HI! I’m KC from Kulai, Johor. Well it’s my nickname although,
but my name is Kalaichelvi M.Suppaya. Currently I am 20 years old and I like
white with red.I was a Nilai International University students for my foundation course. I'm currently studying in degree for Chemical Engineer (Hons) in Process at UNIKL MICET.Well I am a Gemini girl, so seeing me in different characters
is obvious indeed. The thing is I kind of undergone self-discovery for past few
years of my life, the only obvious trait I have from this Gemini was I’m really
a confuse person. Making a decision between two options is a hard task for me. Other
than that, I am friendly but shy person. So, it takes time for me to blend with new groups, but once i used to them, I become the chatterbox. I love to mingle with different races and kind
of people. I found them really fascinating in their own way and culture. I
listen to any language of songs, as long it’s nice to listen. Guys, music are
my passion! There will be no any day without listening and singing songs in my
life. I can forget else but not music. I’m fond of music. Besides music, I’m
favor of travelling. Going around the world is my dream.
Hi everyone! How are you? I hope all of you in pink with God
bless. Let’s join me to know about myself. My name is Sheela d/o Subramanian. I’m
22 years old. I born on 17 January 1990 at Hospital Besar Seremban. My father name is Mr. Subramanian and mother’s
name Mrs. Thanaletchumy. I have 4 siblings including myself. I’m the eldest
child and I have one brother and two sisters named Suresh, Sheeta and Sweeta
respectively. Four of us are still studying at secondary school and
universities. Currently, I’m pursuing
Bachelor of Chemical Engineering Technology (HONS) in Process at UniKL MICET.
When I’m free and have ample of time, I would like to watch television, read
novels, cook variety of new dishes and exercise. I love to travel especially to
Mother Nature locations. There is one thing that proves and shows myself as
Sheela is my clothing style and characteristics that underlined I’m an Indian
traditional typical girl.


No comments:
Post a Comment